sábado, novembro 04, 2006

Bla, bla, bla...


Dear friends:
The past few weeks have been hell! Too much work, too much stress, too less rest! According to my chief instability is part of the game, so from now on my middle name is instability! What was today isn’t tomorrow and will be different the day after.
All this makes me wonder is this what I really want? Where is my spare time gone? Where are my friends? What are they doing? Are they having a good time? Where have all good things of life gone? Well I’m taking care of a bunch of small and grown kids and making proficiency on house holding!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can only hope of better days.
Hugs and kisses.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diva said...

My Dear Miss Love,
We are all doing our "hell" of a job...
Please,dont leave us. We need you there to give hell another level...
You know what i mean ;P
Bissous

05 novembro, 2006 01:37  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home